How to Buy CryptoTask Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy CryptoTask easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy CTASK with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is CryptoTask? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy CTASK
- How to safely store CTASK
- Frequently asked questions
Current CryptoTask Price Stats
|CTASK Price||$1.3393 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.1048 USD (8.49%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$1.1083 / $1.4749 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$232,022 USD|
What is CryptoTask? A Review
CryptoTask is a decentralized blockchain freelance market ecosystem lowering fees by directly connecting hirees and applicants peer to peer. Job disputes are designed to be resolved much faster and cheaper, while the users' reputation is stored on the blockchain and there is no arbitrary censorship or hidden tampering, such as hidden boosting.
Where and How to Buy CryptoTask (CTASK) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing CryptoTask. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports CTASK: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the CTASK/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy CryptoTask on the Exchange: Now, you can buy CryptoTask with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different CTASK pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store CryptoTask Crypto
Once you buy CryptoTask, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my CryptoTasks?". It is quiet easy to store your CryptoTask tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store CryptoTask. If CryptoTask is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling CryptoTask for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.