How to Buy Cudos Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Cudos easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy CUDOS with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Cudos? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy CUDOS
- How to safely store CUDOS
- Frequently asked questions
Current Cudos Price Stats
|CUDOS Price||$0.0549 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0009 USD (1.58%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0466 / $0.0552 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$14,163 USD|
What is Cudos? A Review
CUDOS is a multi-chain layer 2 solution, providing Turing-complete compute and external data to blockchains. Because blockchains are immutable, this means they are generally very limiting in what they can do. This very much restricts their use, and without another solution use, cases like DeFi would not exist. CUDOS provides a bridge between the blockchain world and the outside world to enable blockchains to consume outside data, APIs and compute.
Where and How to Buy Cudos (CUDOS) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Cudos. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports CUDOS: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the CUDOS/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Cudos on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Cudos with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different CUDOS pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Cudos Crypto
Once you buy Cudos, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Cudoss?". It is quiet easy to store your Cudos tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Cudos. If Cudos is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Cudos for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.