How to Buy Curio Governance Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Curio Governance easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy CURIO with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Curio Governance? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy CURIO
- How to safely store CURIO
- Frequently asked questions
Current Curio Governance Price Stats
|CURIO Price||$0.5524 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0001 USD (0.01%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.5519 / $0.5531 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Curio Governance? A Review
Curio Governance launched in 25/12/2020 by a team based in Switzerland, Curio Governance is part of the Curio StableСoin Protocol and allows CGT token holders to participate in the governance and improvement of the protocol. Governance is based on the DAO model and supports 2 types of votes: direct protocol control by CGT-holders and community service polls. Curio StableCoin Protocol allows people to use Security Tokens (supported Curio Car Tokens) as collateral to generate Curio StableCoin, and also make deposits to Curio StableCoin to generate passive income.The CURIO token, which is also referred to as the governance token of the Protocol of the Creator, enables the possessors to possess it to cast votes on alterations to be made on the Creator Protocol. It is noteworthy that anyone can bring up a proposal for a CURIO vote even without possessing a CURIO. The process of Governance creation usually encompasses proposals and executive voting. The proposal selection is carried out to initiate a preliminary agreement of the group’s opinion before Executive voting begins. This guarantees that decisions related to governance are considered, and an agreement is reached before the actual process of voting. The voting process usually helps to confirm (or cancel) adjustments to the position of the system. Technically, different kinds of votes are handled by smart contracts. A Proposal contract is a type of smart contract that is integrated with a governance action or more but can only be used once. When it is finished, it quickly enacts the changes being voted on into the variables affecting the internal governance of the Protocol. Once used, the Proposal Contract becomes void.The official Curio Governance ticker is “CGT” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “CURIO” is for CryptoCompare.com only.
Where and How to Buy Curio Governance (CURIO) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Curio Governance. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports CURIO: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the CURIO/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Curio Governance on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Curio Governance with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different CURIO pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Curio Governance Crypto
Once you buy Curio Governance, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Curio Governances?". It is quiet easy to store your Curio Governance tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Curio Governance. If Curio Governance is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Curio Governance for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.