How to Buy ACT Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy ACT easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy DAOACT with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is ACT? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy DAOACT
- How to safely store DAOACT
- Frequently asked questions
Current ACT Price Stats
|DAOACT Price||$0.0102 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0002 USD (-1.72%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0094 / $0.0110 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$46,031,528 USD|
What is ACT? A Review
ACT is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) created to address social accountability by using aggregated capital that is contributed by citizens in order to fund grassroots proposals that drive change on pressing social, political or economical issues.The official ACT ticker is “ACT” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “DAOACT” is for CryptoCompare.com only.
Where and How to Buy ACT (DAOACT) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing ACT. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports DAOACT: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the DAOACT/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy ACT on the Exchange: Now, you can buy ACT with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different DAOACT pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store ACT Crypto
Once you buy ACT, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my ACTs?". It is quiet easy to store your ACT tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store ACT. If ACT is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling ACT for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.