How to Buy DeepBrain Chain Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy DeepBrain Chain easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy DBC with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is DeepBrain Chain? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy DBC
- How to safely store DBC
- Frequently asked questions
Current DeepBrain Chain Price Stats
|DBC Price||$0.0101 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (-0.14%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0096 / $0.0110 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$100,684,176 USD|
What is DeepBrain Chain? A Review
The DeepBrain Chain is an NEO-based artificial intelligence platform that will leverage the blockchain technology to implement a decentralized, low-cost, and AI computing platform. By using the blockchain technology the platform's AI will be powered by the computational power of the network mining nodes. Furthermore, the mining nodes will be incentivized using the Smart Contracts feature.The DeepBrain Chain token (DBC) will be used to reward the network miners.
Where and How to Buy DeepBrain Chain (DBC) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing DeepBrain Chain. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports DBC: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the DBC/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy DeepBrain Chain on the Exchange: Now, you can buy DeepBrain Chain with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different DBC pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store DeepBrain Chain Crypto
Once you buy DeepBrain Chain, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my DeepBrain Chains?". It is quiet easy to store your DeepBrain Chain tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store DeepBrain Chain. If DeepBrain Chain is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling DeepBrain Chain for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.