How to Buy Defla Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Defla easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy DEFLA with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Defla? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy DEFLA
- How to safely store DEFLA
- Frequently asked questions
Current Defla Price Stats
|DEFLA Price||$0.6364 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0065 USD (-1.01%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.6334 / $0.6665 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Defla? A Review
DEFLA is a new type of digital commodity merging Economics & Game Theory coded into smart contracts in a way to create scarcity over time and ensure favorable market conditions on top of which the DEFLA Protocol acts as Arbitrator and within which Market Actors trade.
Where and How to Buy Defla (DEFLA) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Defla. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports DEFLA: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the DEFLA/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Defla on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Defla with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different DEFLA pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Defla Crypto
Once you buy Defla, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Deflas?". It is quiet easy to store your Defla tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Defla. If Defla is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Defla for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.