How to Buy Deri Protocol Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Deri Protocol easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy DERI with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Deri Protocol? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy DERI
- How to safely store DERI
- Frequently asked questions
Current Deri Protocol Price Stats
|DERI Price||$0.2058 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0136 USD (7.07%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.1747 / $0.2060 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$455,408 USD|
What is Deri Protocol? A Review
Deri Protocol is a decentralized protocol to exchange risk exposures precisely and capital-efficiently. Deri is a decentralized protocol for users to exchange risk exposures precisely and capital-efficiently. It is the DeFi way to trade derivatives: to hedge, to speculate, to arbitrage, all on-chain. This is achieved by liquidity pools playing the roles of counterparties for users.
Where and How to Buy Deri Protocol (DERI) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Deri Protocol. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports DERI: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the DERI/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Deri Protocol on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Deri Protocol with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different DERI pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Deri Protocol Crypto
Once you buy Deri Protocol, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Deri Protocols?". It is quiet easy to store your Deri Protocol tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Deri Protocol. If Deri Protocol is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Deri Protocol for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.