How to Buy DigiCol Token Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy DigiCol Token easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy DGCL with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is DigiCol Token? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy DGCL
- How to safely store DGCL
- Frequently asked questions
Current DigiCol Token Price Stats
|DGCL Price||$0.6790 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0834 USD (14.00%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.5153 / $0.7490 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$5,490,338 USD|
What is DigiCol Token? A Review
DigiCol offers one-click NFT creation with no coding required. Users are allowed to create their own digital collectibles and earn rewards by launching them into a liquid NFT marketplace.
Where and How to Buy DigiCol Token (DGCL) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing DigiCol Token. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports DGCL: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the DGCL/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy DigiCol Token on the Exchange: Now, you can buy DigiCol Token with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different DGCL pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store DigiCol Token Crypto
Once you buy DigiCol Token, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my DigiCol Tokens?". It is quiet easy to store your DigiCol Token tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store DigiCol Token. If DigiCol Token is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling DigiCol Token for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.