How to Buy dHedge DAO Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy dHedge DAO easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy DHT with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is dHedge DAO? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy DHT
- How to safely store DHT
- Frequently asked questions
Current dHedge DAO Price Stats
|DHT Price||$4.1216 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.2720 USD (-6.19%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$4.0180 / $4.6136 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$214,148 USD|
What is dHedge DAO? A Review
dHedge is a protocol for decentralized asset management powered by Synthetix. With this announcement, dHedge is emerging out of stealth mode.With the help of Synthetix's zero slippage trading model and expanding list of listed assets (synths), dHedge is creating new ways to use the liquidity of the derivatives supported by the Synthetix protocol. Synthetix now has a DeFi platform and community . DHT is the governance token of dHedge and will play a key role in guiding the platform and its decentralization process.
Where and How to Buy dHedge DAO (DHT) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing dHedge DAO. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports DHT: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the DHT/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy dHedge DAO on the Exchange: Now, you can buy dHedge DAO with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different DHT pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store dHedge DAO Crypto
Once you buy dHedge DAO, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my dHedge DAOs?". It is quiet easy to store your dHedge DAO tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store dHedge DAO. If dHedge DAO is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling dHedge DAO for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.