How to Buy Diamond Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Diamond easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy DIAM with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Diamond? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy DIAM
- How to safely store DIAM
- Frequently asked questions
Current Diamond Price Stats
|DIAM Price||$0.5878 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (0.00%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.5878 / $0.5878 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Diamond? A Review
Diamond (DMD) combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in PoW/PoS category to use random blocks. This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years.It's SCARCEThere will be only 4,38 million Diamonds created over the course of many decades, making this one of the most scarce electronic commodities.It's VALUABLEThe moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year. The interest will be successively reduced over the coming years.It's SECURESecurity lies at the core of Diamond. This means that transactions cannot be forged or altered while gaining an access to your account is practically impossible.It's BRANDDiamond is the brand you can trust. It is not only ideal for promoting your own business, but also a tool that can be utilised to engage your customers, taking your enterprise into another level.It's FASTDiamond network has been designed to be excellent for quick money transfers. Under one minute block times ensure unparalleled speed to conventional remittance and payment systems.It's ECOLOGICALProof-of-Stake approach not only dramatically reduces carbon footprint but also dramatically lowers electricity consumption making it environmentally friendly.Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online.The official Diamond ticker is “DMD” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “DIAM” is for CryptoCompare.com only.
Where and How to Buy Diamond (DIAM) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Diamond. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports DIAM: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the DIAM/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Diamond on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Diamond with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different DIAM pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Diamond Crypto
Once you buy Diamond, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Diamonds?". It is quiet easy to store your Diamond tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Diamond. If Diamond is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Diamond for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.