How to Buy DogeYield Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy DogeYield easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy DOGY with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is DogeYield? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy DOGY
- How to safely store DOGY
- Frequently asked questions
Current DogeYield Price Stats
|DOGY Price||$0.0007 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0002 USD (-21.55%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0007 / $0.0010 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$429,298 USD|
What is DogeYield? A Review
DogeYield is Dogecoin Yield Farming Platform based on ERC20.All DogeYield users can earn Dogecoin daily by holding DOGY in external ERC20 address and connecting the address to the platform. Dogecoin earnings can be withdrawn anytime and anywhere.
Where and How to Buy DogeYield (DOGY) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing DogeYield. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports DOGY: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the DOGY/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy DogeYield on the Exchange: Now, you can buy DogeYield with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different DOGY pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store DogeYield Crypto
Once you buy DogeYield, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my DogeYields?". It is quiet easy to store your DogeYield tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store DogeYield. If DogeYield is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling DogeYield for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.