How to Buy Shadows Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Shadows easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy DOWS with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Shadows? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy DOWS
- How to safely store DOWS
- Frequently asked questions
Current Shadows Price Stats
|DOWS Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Shadows? A Review
Shadows Network is the underlying network for the DiFi synthetic asset issuance agreement and the synthetic asset trading based on Substrate, the backbone of the web 3.0 store of value that will enable the free trading of on-chain assets by anyone, anywhere.
Where and How to Buy Shadows (DOWS) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Shadows. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports DOWS: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the DOWS/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Shadows on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Shadows with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different DOWS pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Shadows Crypto
Once you buy Shadows, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Shadowss?". It is quiet easy to store your Shadows tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Shadows. If Shadows is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Shadows for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.