How to Buy DeFiPulse Index Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy DeFiPulse Index easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy DPI with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is DeFiPulse Index? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy DPI
- How to safely store DPI
- Frequently asked questions
Current DeFiPulse Index Price Stats
|DPI Price||$442.7299 USD|
|Price Change24h||$13.9574 USD (3.26%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$390.5486 / $448.6411 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$2,837 USD|
What is DeFiPulse Index? A Review
DeFi Pulse Index is an index of decentralized finance that isn’t synthetic or a derivative but rather you own the tokens that comprise the capitalization weighted index.Index includes 10 tokens: YFI, LEND, COMP, SNX, MKR, REN, KNC, LRC, BAL, REPv2The price per token multiplied by the circulating supply determines the circulating market cap. Each position is weighted by its relative circulating market cap to other positions in the index.The DeFI Pulse Index plans to expand the index to include more DeFi Projects when subsequent rebalances occur. We will provide more information about methodology and inclusion criteria before
Where and How to Buy DeFiPulse Index (DPI) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing DeFiPulse Index. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports DPI: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the DPI/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy DeFiPulse Index on the Exchange: Now, you can buy DeFiPulse Index with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different DPI pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store DeFiPulse Index Crypto
Once you buy DeFiPulse Index, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my DeFiPulse Indexs?". It is quiet easy to store your DeFiPulse Index tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store DeFiPulse Index. If DeFiPulse Index is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling DeFiPulse Index for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.