How to Buy Diamond Platform Token Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Diamond Platform Token easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy DPT with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Diamond Platform Token? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy DPT
- How to safely store DPT
- Frequently asked questions
Current Diamond Platform Token Price Stats
|DPT Price||$1.8000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (0.00%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$1.7993 / $1.8000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Diamond Platform Token? A Review
Certified Diamond Coin is a standard token created on Ethereum blockchain and backed by diamonds of 0.05 carats or more.CDC can be used for depositing and safeguarding capital, as well as for making payments. CDC pricing is based on diamonds. This aims to deliver a stability guarantee that is absent from similar stablecoins linked to financial instruments.
Where and How to Buy Diamond Platform Token (DPT) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Diamond Platform Token. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports DPT: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the DPT/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Diamond Platform Token on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Diamond Platform Token with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different DPT pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Diamond Platform Token Crypto
Once you buy Diamond Platform Token, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Diamond Platform Tokens?". It is quiet easy to store your Diamond Platform Token tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Diamond Platform Token. If Diamond Platform Token is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Diamond Platform Token for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.