How to Buy Dash Cash Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Dash Cash easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy DSC with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Dash Cash? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy DSC
- How to safely store DSC
- Frequently asked questions
Current Dash Cash Price Stats
|DSC Price||$10.0002 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0010 USD (0.01%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$9.9822 / $10.0012 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Dash Cash? A Review
DashCash is a digital currency with a focus on anonymity and transaction speed. These features are implemented on top of a network of dedicated servers known as masternodes, which gives rise to many exciting features not available on conventional blockchains. These functions include anonymity and instant trading. DashCash's annual total mining output decreases by 8%, which makes DashCash more scarce. Unlike Bitcoin's lack of incentives for nodes, DashCash gives full block incentives to masternodes holders. In order to hold the masternodes, users must hold 10,000 Dashi cash as "margin". This margin is always under the full control of the masternodes holder and can be freely controlled by the holder.
Where and How to Buy Dash Cash (DSC) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Dash Cash. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports DSC: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the DSC/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Dash Cash on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Dash Cash with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different DSC pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Dash Cash Crypto
Once you buy Dash Cash, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Dash Cashs?". It is quiet easy to store your Dash Cash tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Dash Cash. If Dash Cash is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Dash Cash for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.