How to Buy Dynamic Set Dollar Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Dynamic Set Dollar easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy DSD with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Dynamic Set Dollar? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy DSD
- How to safely store DSD
- Frequently asked questions
Current Dynamic Set Dollar Price Stats
|DSD Price||$0.0733 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0007 USD (0.97%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0700 / $0.0753 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$172,001 USD|
What is Dynamic Set Dollar? A Review
Dynamic Set Dollar (DSD) is an ERC-20 self-stabilizing decentralized censorship-resistant non-collateral backed USD stablecoin. DSD builds upon successful primitives from existing stablecoin projects, particularly ESD, replacing suboptimal functionality to achieve what they believe is the perfect stablecoin model.It is an Oracle-driven pricing for voluntary supply elasticity is used without having to trust third-parties.No Venture CapitalEarly Caller VestingVoluntary Supply Change
Where and How to Buy Dynamic Set Dollar (DSD) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Dynamic Set Dollar. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports DSD: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the DSD/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Dynamic Set Dollar on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Dynamic Set Dollar with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different DSD pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Dynamic Set Dollar Crypto
Once you buy Dynamic Set Dollar, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Dynamic Set Dollars?". It is quiet easy to store your Dynamic Set Dollar tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Dynamic Set Dollar. If Dynamic Set Dollar is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Dynamic Set Dollar for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.