How to Buy DTOP Token Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy DTOP Token easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy DTOP with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is DTOP Token? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy DTOP
- How to safely store DTOP
- Frequently asked questions
Current DTOP Token Price Stats
|DTOP Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is DTOP Token? A Review
Many individuals generate data, but it is difficult to own it, and the benefit of personal data comes from the company that owns it. DTOP wants to get rid of this injustice: data created by individuals must be owned by individuals, and the resulting revenue must also be personally owned.Data Marketplace is an online space where individuals create data and purchase data by entities that need it. When a data purchase occurs, the data registrant receives compensation, and the buyer gets the desired data, which is a win-win structure.
Where and How to Buy DTOP Token (DTOP) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing DTOP Token. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports DTOP: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the DTOP/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy DTOP Token on the Exchange: Now, you can buy DTOP Token with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different DTOP pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store DTOP Token Crypto
Once you buy DTOP Token, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my DTOP Tokens?". It is quiet easy to store your DTOP Token tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store DTOP Token. If DTOP Token is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling DTOP Token for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.