How to Buy Eauric Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Eauric easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy EAURIC with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Eauric? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy EAURIC
- How to safely store EAURIC
- Frequently asked questions
Current Eauric Price Stats
|EAURIC Price||$8.3472 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0966 USD (1.17%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$7.5423 / $9.0485 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$438,038 USD|
What is Eauric? A Review
Eauric is a cryptoasset of an evolved blockchain that rewrites, adds feature and perfects the different known experiences in the area, through the development of a new communication and governance protocol called Eleutherus/GP. By being the first cryptoasset in this ecosystem, Eauric aims to supplant the dominance position of current cryptos.
Where and How to Buy Eauric (EAURIC) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Eauric. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports EAURIC: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the EAURIC/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Eauric on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Eauric with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different EAURIC pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Eauric Crypto
Once you buy Eauric, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Eaurics?". It is quiet easy to store your Eauric tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Eauric. If Eauric is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Eauric for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.