How to Buy Nestree Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Nestree easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy EGG with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Nestree? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy EGG
- How to safely store EGG
- Frequently asked questions
Current Nestree Price Stats
|EGG Price||$0.0058 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (-0.01%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0058 / $0.0058 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Nestree? A Review
Nestree is a specialized platform in building and managing community messaging groups with creative rewarding systems.
Where and How to Buy Nestree (EGG) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Nestree. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports EGG: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the EGG/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Nestree on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Nestree with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different EGG pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Nestree Crypto
Once you buy Nestree, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Nestrees?". It is quiet easy to store your Nestree tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Nestree. If Nestree is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Nestree for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.