How to Buy Egretia Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Egretia easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy EGT with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Egretia? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy EGT
- How to safely store EGT
- Frequently asked questions
Current Egretia Price Stats
|EGT Price||$0.0016 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0001 USD (-7.00%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0016 / $0.0018 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$533,982,752 USD|
What is Egretia? A Review
Egretia project is cooperating with Egret Technology, a globally well-known HTML5 technology service provider. Their goal is to combine blockchain with HTML5 technology to create the world’s first HTML5 blockchain engine and platform, aiming for applying blockchain to vertical industries. Egretia is also committed to building four core platforms and an incubator, providing comprehensive blockchain solutions and services for players, content providers, channels and advertisers, and facilitating a complete ecosystem in which tokens circulate.EGT is an ethereum-based token that will be used as a medium of exchange in the ecosystem.
Where and How to Buy Egretia (EGT) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Egretia. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports EGT: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the EGT/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Egretia on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Egretia with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different EGT pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Egretia Crypto
Once you buy Egretia, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Egretias?". It is quiet easy to store your Egretia tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Egretia. If Egretia is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Egretia for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.