How to Buy Elamachain Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Elamachain easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy ELAMA with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Elamachain? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy ELAMA
- How to safely store ELAMA
- Frequently asked questions
Current Elamachain Price Stats
|ELAMA Price||$0.0349 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0018 USD (5.40%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0309 / $0.0367 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$555,666 USD|
What is Elamachain? A Review
ELAMACHAIN is an emotional AI platform integrating blockchain technology and AI services to meet the needs of individual users and businesses in connection with the existing ecosystem. ELA Coin (ELAMA) fuels that ecosystem built on AI designed to answer human emotions, while it provides maximized utility to users of ELAMACHAIN platform. ELAMACHAIN’s ecosystem and scalability covers the territory of the “real-world” untouched by precedent blockchain projects, ranging from the application of AI services and practical – and convenient – usage of cryptocurrency in daily lives and businesses.
Where and How to Buy Elamachain (ELAMA) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Elamachain. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports ELAMA: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the ELAMA/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Elamachain on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Elamachain with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different ELAMA pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Elamachain Crypto
Once you buy Elamachain, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Elamachains?". It is quiet easy to store your Elamachain tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Elamachain. If Elamachain is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Elamachain for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.