How to Buy eMusic Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy eMusic easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy EMU with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is eMusic? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy EMU
- How to safely store EMU
- Frequently asked questions
Current eMusic Price Stats
|EMU Price||$0.1100 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0001 USD (-0.10%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.1100 / $0.1101 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is eMusic? A Review
eMusic is a digital music blockchain technology to build a decentralized music distribution and royalty management system to ensure that artists and service providers get a fair share of revenue. eMusic's mission is to correct an imbalanced music industry by building a fair, simple and transparent music distribution platform for artists and service providers.EMU is an Ethereum-based token that serves as a medium of exchange within the ecosystem.
Where and How to Buy eMusic (EMU) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing eMusic. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports EMU: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the EMU/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy eMusic on the Exchange: Now, you can buy eMusic with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different EMU pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store eMusic Crypto
Once you buy eMusic, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my eMusics?". It is quiet easy to store your eMusic tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store eMusic. If eMusic is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling eMusic for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.