How to Buy Ethereum Qchain Token Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Ethereum Qchain Token easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy EQC with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Ethereum Qchain Token? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy EQC
- How to safely store EQC
- Frequently asked questions
Current Ethereum Qchain Token Price Stats
|EQC Price||$0.0089 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0002 USD (-2.67%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0087 / $0.0092 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Ethereum Qchain Token? A Review
Ethereum Qchain Token is an advertising platform that offers branded content, sponsorship, and marketing between advertisers and digital publishers or content creators.Ethereum Qchain Token (EQC) is an ERC20 compliant token in the Ethereum Network and is used in the platform as a method of payment and reward.
Where and How to Buy Ethereum Qchain Token (EQC) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Ethereum Qchain Token. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports EQC: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the EQC/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Ethereum Qchain Token on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Ethereum Qchain Token with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different EQC pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Ethereum Qchain Token Crypto
Once you buy Ethereum Qchain Token, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Ethereum Qchain Tokens?". It is quiet easy to store your Ethereum Qchain Token tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Ethereum Qchain Token. If Ethereum Qchain Token is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Ethereum Qchain Token for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.