How to Buy Empty Set Dollar Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Empty Set Dollar easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy ESD with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Empty Set Dollar? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy ESD
- How to safely store ESD
- Frequently asked questions
Current Empty Set Dollar Price Stats
|ESD Price||$0.1277 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0032 USD (-2.43%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.1205 / $0.1475 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$36,658 USD|
What is Empty Set Dollar? A Review
Empty Set Dollar (ESD) is an algorithmic stablecoin built to be the reserve currency of Decentralized Finance.ESD uses an algorithmic approach to maintaining price stability around a 1 USDC target. This approach relies on a tuned incentivization mechanism to reward actors who promote stability within the protocol.
Where and How to Buy Empty Set Dollar (ESD) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Empty Set Dollar. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports ESD: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the ESD/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Empty Set Dollar on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Empty Set Dollar with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different ESD pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Empty Set Dollar Crypto
Once you buy Empty Set Dollar, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Empty Set Dollars?". It is quiet easy to store your Empty Set Dollar tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Empty Set Dollar. If Empty Set Dollar is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Empty Set Dollar for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.