How to Buy EtherSportz Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy EtherSportz easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy ESZ with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is EtherSportz? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy ESZ
- How to safely store ESZ
- Frequently asked questions
Current EtherSportz Price Stats
|ESZ Price||$0.0648 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0043 USD (7.12%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0583 / $0.0663 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is EtherSportz? A Review
EtherSportz is an online platform developed to be a matchmaking and tournaments mechanism for popular online video games. The user pays an entry fee to win cash rewards by competing online with others on his favorite PC games. The rewards are paid using a "pool" method which sees the winning player or team take the full prize. The user can choose between several competition options: challenges, head to head matches and tournaments.ESZ is an ERC20-based token created by Ethersportz. The entry fee to any of the supported online gaming competition, known as "eSports", will be paid on ESZ, the official reward pool token of Eszplay.com.
Where and How to Buy EtherSportz (ESZ) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing EtherSportz. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports ESZ: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the ESZ/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy EtherSportz on the Exchange: Now, you can buy EtherSportz with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different ESZ pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store EtherSportz Crypto
Once you buy EtherSportz, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my EtherSportzs?". It is quiet easy to store your EtherSportz tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store EtherSportz. If EtherSportz is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling EtherSportz for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.