How to Buy 1X Short Ethereum Classic Token Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy 1X Short Ethereum Classic Token easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy ETCHEDGE with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is 1X Short Ethereum Classic Token? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy ETCHEDGE
- How to safely store ETCHEDGE
- Frequently asked questions
Current 1X Short Ethereum Classic Token Price Stats
|ETCHEDGE Price||$425.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (0.00%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$425.0000 / $425.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is 1X Short Ethereum Classic Token? A Review
1X Short Ethereum Classic Token (ETCHEDGE) is an ERC20 token which seeks a return that corresponds to -1 times the daily return of Ethereum Classic.
Where and How to Buy 1X Short Ethereum Classic Token (ETCHEDGE) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing 1X Short Ethereum Classic Token. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports ETCHEDGE: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the ETCHEDGE/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy 1X Short Ethereum Classic Token on the Exchange: Now, you can buy 1X Short Ethereum Classic Token with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different ETCHEDGE pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store 1X Short Ethereum Classic Token Crypto
Once you buy 1X Short Ethereum Classic Token, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my 1X Short Ethereum Classic Tokens?". It is quiet easy to store your 1X Short Ethereum Classic Token tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store 1X Short Ethereum Classic Token. If 1X Short Ethereum Classic Token is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling 1X Short Ethereum Classic Token for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.