How to Buy Euro Tether Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Euro Tether easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy EURT with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Euro Tether? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy EURT
- How to safely store EURT
- Frequently asked questions
Current Euro Tether Price Stats
|EURT Price||$1.1670 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0570 USD (-4.66%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$1.1670 / $1.2240 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$519 USD|
What is Euro Tether? A Review
Euro Tether (EURT) is a cryptocurrency with a value meant to mirror the value of the Euro. A digital token backed by fiat currency provides individuals and organizations with a robust and decentralized method of exchanging value while using a familiar accounting unit.
Where and How to Buy Euro Tether (EURT) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Euro Tether. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports EURT: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the EURT/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Euro Tether on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Euro Tether with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different EURT pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Euro Tether Crypto
Once you buy Euro Tether, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Euro Tethers?". It is quiet easy to store your Euro Tether tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Euro Tether. If Euro Tether is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Euro Tether for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.