How to Buy Stafi Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Stafi easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy FIS with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Stafi? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy FIS
- How to safely store FIS
- Frequently asked questions
Current Stafi Price Stats
|FIS Price||$3.7227 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.1735 USD (-4.45%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$3.4429 / $4.0030 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$655,003 USD|
What is Stafi? A Review
StaFi protocol is a decentralized protocol unlocking liquidity of Staked assets. StaFi aims to solve the contradiction between Mainnet security and token liquidity in PoS consensus. The token holders are staking through staking contracts built in StaFi protocol, and then get alternative tokens (rToken ,such as rXTZ, rAtom, rDot, etc.), rTokens are tradable and it can get staking rewards from the original chain at the same time.
Where and How to Buy Stafi (FIS) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Stafi. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports FIS: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the FIS/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Stafi on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Stafi with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different FIS pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Stafi Crypto
Once you buy Stafi, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Stafis?". It is quiet easy to store your Stafi tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Stafi. If Stafi is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Stafi for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.