How to Buy Financial Investment Token Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Financial Investment Token easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy FIT with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Financial Investment Token? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy FIT
- How to safely store FIT
- Frequently asked questions
Current Financial Investment Token Price Stats
|FIT Price||$0.0119 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (0.00%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0119 / $0.0119 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Financial Investment Token? A Review
Financial Investment Token is backed by FIAT currency that provides individuals and organizations with a robust and decentralized method of exchanging value while using a familiar accounting unit. The innovation of blockchains is an auditable and cryptographically secured global ledger.
Where and How to Buy Financial Investment Token (FIT) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Financial Investment Token. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports FIT: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the FIT/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Financial Investment Token on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Financial Investment Token with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different FIT pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Financial Investment Token Crypto
Once you buy Financial Investment Token, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Financial Investment Tokens?". It is quiet easy to store your Financial Investment Token tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Financial Investment Token. If Financial Investment Token is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Financial Investment Token for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.