How to Buy Flamingo Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Flamingo easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy FLM with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Flamingo? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy FLM
- How to safely store FLM
- Frequently asked questions
Current Flamingo Price Stats
|FLM Price||$0.5407 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0046 USD (0.87%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.5308 / $0.5610 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$26,011,146 USD|
What is Flamingo? A Review
Flamingo is an interoperable, full-stack decentralized finance protocol built on the Neo blockchain. Flamingo is comprised of five main components, including Wrapper - a crosschain asset gateway, Swap - an on-chain liquidity provider, Vault - a one-stop asset manager, Perp - an AMM-based perpetual contract trading platform, and also DAO - a decentralized governance mechanism. FLM is the governance token of Flamingo and will be 100% distributed to the community based on participation.The Flamingo project is incubated by Neo Global Development (NGD), underscoring Neo's vision to build the Smart Economy, of which decentralized finance is a crucial component. NGD will facilitate the early-stage development of the Flamingo project, and the governance mechanism will gradually transit from Proof-of-Authority (POA) to DAO. The Flamingo project will eventually run by the community.
Where and How to Buy Flamingo (FLM) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Flamingo. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports FLM: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the FLM/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Flamingo on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Flamingo with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different FLM pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Flamingo Crypto
Once you buy Flamingo, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Flamingos?". It is quiet easy to store your Flamingo tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Flamingo. If Flamingo is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Flamingo for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.