How to Buy FOLM coin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy FOLM coin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy FLMC with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is FOLM coin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy FLMC
- How to safely store FLMC
- Frequently asked questions
Current FOLM coin Price Stats
|FLMC Price||$0.3515 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0089 USD (-2.47%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.3299 / $0.3830 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$40,004,228 USD|
What is FOLM coin? A Review
Folm is PoW Masternode cryptocurrency based on the PHI1612.Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online.The official FOLM coin ticker is “FLM” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “FLMC” is for CryptoCompare.com only.
Where and How to Buy FOLM coin (FLMC) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing FOLM coin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports FLMC: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the FLMC/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy FOLM coin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy FOLM coin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different FLMC pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store FOLM coin Crypto
Once you buy FOLM coin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my FOLM coins?". It is quiet easy to store your FOLM coin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store FOLM coin. If FOLM coin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling FOLM coin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.