How to Buy Font Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Font easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy FONT with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Font? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy FONT
- How to safely store FONT
- Frequently asked questions
Current Font Price Stats
|FONT Price||$21.9604 USD|
|Price Change24h||$1.9502 USD (9.75%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$18.8833 / $25.4791 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$23,713 USD|
What is Font? A Review
Font.Community is a decentralized community of Font designers, users, buyers, and speculators. Font.Community is built to disrupt and democratize the font marketplace.
Where and How to Buy Font (FONT) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Font. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports FONT: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the FONT/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Font on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Font with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different FONT pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Font Crypto
Once you buy Font, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Fonts?". It is quiet easy to store your Font tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Font. If Font is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Font for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.