How to Buy Forever Coin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Forever Coin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy FOREVER with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Forever Coin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy FOREVER
- How to safely store FOREVER
- Frequently asked questions
Current Forever Coin Price Stats
|FOREVER Price||$0.0112 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0004 USD (-3.79%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0108 / $0.0116 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$76,501 USD|
What is Forever Coin? A Review
ForeverCoin was inspired by Blackcoin. and it shares much of the source code and technical implementation of Blackcoin. The ForeverCoin source code is distributed under the MIT/X11 software license. ForeverCoin has 105 million coins for initial distribution and a hard limit on the number of possible coins of 210 million.
Where and How to Buy Forever Coin (FOREVER) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Forever Coin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports FOREVER: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the FOREVER/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Forever Coin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Forever Coin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different FOREVER pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Forever Coin Crypto
Once you buy Forever Coin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Forever Coins?". It is quiet easy to store your Forever Coin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Forever Coin. If Forever Coin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Forever Coin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.