How to Buy Frontier Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Frontier easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy FRONT with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Frontier? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy FRONT
- How to safely store FRONT
- Frequently asked questions
Current Frontier Price Stats
|FRONT Price||$1.2350 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0340 USD (2.83%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$1.1856 / $1.2973 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$5,394,881 USD|
What is Frontier? A Review
Frontier is a chain-agnostic DeFi aggregation layer. To date, it has added support for DeFi on Ethereum, Binance Chain, BandChain, Kava, and Harmony. Via StaFi Protocol, it will enter into the Polkadot ecosystem, and it will now put efforts towards Serum.
Where and How to Buy Frontier (FRONT) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Frontier. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports FRONT: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the FRONT/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Frontier on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Frontier with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different FRONT pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Frontier Crypto
Once you buy Frontier, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Frontiers?". It is quiet easy to store your Frontier tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Frontier. If Frontier is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Frontier for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.