How to Buy FuturoCoin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy FuturoCoin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy FTO with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is FuturoCoin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy FTO
- How to safely store FTO
- Frequently asked questions
Current FuturoCoin Price Stats
|FTO Price||$0.0205 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0009 USD (-4.26%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0204 / $0.0219 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is FuturoCoin? A Review
FuturoCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm. Its source code is an extended version of Dash's code.
Where and How to Buy FuturoCoin (FTO) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing FuturoCoin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports FTO: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the FTO/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy FuturoCoin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy FuturoCoin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different FTO pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store FuturoCoin Crypto
Once you buy FuturoCoin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my FuturoCoins?". It is quiet easy to store your FuturoCoin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store FuturoCoin. If FuturoCoin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling FuturoCoin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.