How to Buy FutureWorks Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy FutureWorks easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy FTW with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is FutureWorks? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy FTW
- How to safely store FTW
- Frequently asked questions
Current FutureWorks Price Stats
|FTW Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is FutureWorks? A Review
FutureWorks is an Ethereum-based film-funding platform. The FutureWorks platform supports independent filmmakers in obtain funding for projects and rewards users with FTW tokens for having supported a film funding.FTW is an ERC20 utility token used as the reward and funding method in the FutureWorks platform.
Where and How to Buy FutureWorks (FTW) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing FutureWorks. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports FTW: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the FTW/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy FutureWorks on the Exchange: Now, you can buy FutureWorks with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different FTW pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store FutureWorks Crypto
Once you buy FutureWorks, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my FutureWorkss?". It is quiet easy to store your FutureWorks tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store FutureWorks. If FutureWorks is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling FutureWorks for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.