How to Buy Fujinto Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Fujinto easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy FUJIN with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Fujinto? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy FUJIN
- How to safely store FUJIN
- Frequently asked questions
Current Fujinto Price Stats
|FUJIN Price||$0.0056 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0001 USD (2.17%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0054 / $0.0057 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Fujinto? A Review
Fujinto is an Ethereum-based token that aims to provide an alternative payment method for transportation and accommodation booking websites, making the process cheaper, easier and more efficient.
Where and How to Buy Fujinto (FUJIN) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Fujinto. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports FUJIN: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the FUJIN/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Fujinto on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Fujinto with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different FUJIN pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Fujinto Crypto
Once you buy Fujinto, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Fujintos?". It is quiet easy to store your Fujinto tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Fujinto. If Fujinto is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Fujinto for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.