How to Buy Function X Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Function X easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy FUNX with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Function X? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy FUNX
- How to safely store FUNX
- Frequently asked questions
Current Function X Price Stats
|FUNX Price||$0.7034 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0121 USD (-1.69%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.6551 / $0.7780 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$724,708 USD|
What is Function X? A Review
The vision of Function X through its innovations is to empower this next phase of the internet, to better the efficiency of the current conventional level and create an environment that is secure, fully decentralized and free of monopolization. Function X is a next-generation internet service framework. It has created a completely new ecosystem of service framework by improving the existing internet and blockchain architecture, combining the benefits of both worlds and using the most commonly used technical solutions. Function X employed a systematic approach towards software/hardware co-design, to allow all existing applications, websites, data and services to be completely decentralized, helping to lay a solid foundation for future development paths of the next generation internet.
Where and How to Buy Function X (FUNX) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Function X. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports FUNX: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the FUNX/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Function X on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Function X with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different FUNX pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Function X Crypto
Once you buy Function X, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Function Xs?". It is quiet easy to store your Function X tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Function X. If Function X is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Function X for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.