How to Buy Guaranteed Entrance Token Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Guaranteed Entrance Token easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy GET with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Guaranteed Entrance Token? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy GET
- How to safely store GET
- Frequently asked questions
Current Guaranteed Entrance Token Price Stats
|GET Price||$5.5766 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.3063 USD (5.81%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$5.2650 / $5.7936 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$14,980 USD|
What is Guaranteed Entrance Token? A Review
The Guaranteed Entrance Token (GET) Protocol, initiated by GUTS Tickets, is a smart ticketing protocol that facilitates the sale of tickets by issuing smart tickets to wallet addresses on the blockchain. The GET team vision is that end-users do not need any technical knowledge in order to use the platform. With this in mind, GUTS has facilitated many events with its application over the last year and has actually sold thousands of real-world tickets in The Netherlands. Together with industry advisers such as manager of No. 1 DJ in the World of Martin Garrix and booker of Adèle the GET team plan to build an honest and transparent ticketing industry.The GET token is an ERC-20 token that will be used to purchase event's tickets.
Where and How to Buy Guaranteed Entrance Token (GET) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Guaranteed Entrance Token. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports GET: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the GET/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Guaranteed Entrance Token on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Guaranteed Entrance Token with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different GET pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Guaranteed Entrance Token Crypto
Once you buy Guaranteed Entrance Token, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Guaranteed Entrance Tokens?". It is quiet easy to store your Guaranteed Entrance Token tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Guaranteed Entrance Token. If Guaranteed Entrance Token is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Guaranteed Entrance Token for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.