How to Buy Gron Digital Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Gron Digital easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy GRON with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Gron Digital? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy GRON
- How to safely store GRON
- Frequently asked questions
Current Gron Digital Price Stats
|GRON Price||$26.7824 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-1.7991 USD (-6.29%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$25.9718 / $29.1235 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$677 USD|
What is Gron Digital? A Review
Gron Digital is a Gambling and Betting Platform. It allows participants to access the platform supported games using cryptocurrencies as payment. The transactions performed on Gron Digital are processed through smart contracts in order to exclude 3rd parties.The Platform is operated by a utility token – called GRO. The GRO is used by participants in exchange for value and services they provide. Service providers, bookmakers, casino operators, affiliates, regulators and players are a few examples of the participants within the Gron Digital eco-system.
Where and How to Buy Gron Digital (GRON) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Gron Digital. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports GRON: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the GRON/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Gron Digital on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Gron Digital with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different GRON pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Gron Digital Crypto
Once you buy Gron Digital, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Gron Digitals?". It is quiet easy to store your Gron Digital tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Gron Digital. If Gron Digital is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Gron Digital for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.