How to Buy GeoFunders Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy GeoFunders easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy GUNS with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is GeoFunders? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy GUNS
- How to safely store GUNS
- Frequently asked questions
Current GeoFunders Price Stats
|GUNS Price||$1.1401 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0493 USD (-4.14%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$1.1318 / $1.2122 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is GeoFunders? A Review
GeoFounders is a software collective focused on building blockchain-related applications and services. Using tokens called GeoUnits (GUNS), revenue collected by the GeoFounders software catalogue is automatically divvied up for token holders via smart contracts and trusted oracles. A small portion of the revenue is cycled back into the collective to further increase the collective's application catalogue, which in turn increases the token value and revenue payouts.GeoFounders tokens, also known as GeoUnits (GUNS), serve multiple purposes. The first purpose is to act as a measurement of “virtual stake” regarding revenue produced by the GeoFounders software catalogue. GUNS tokens are analyzed using a simple formula due to the fixed nature of the GUNS supply. For every GUNS token a person possesses, they receive 0.0000009% of the revenue generated by the GeoFounders software collective. The more tokens you possess, the greater your share of the revenue.The second purpose of GUNS tokens are to act as a verification mechanism within different GeFounder applications. Depending on the software, this authentication process can provide different services. For example, the primary GeoFounder members application uses token verification to allow communication within the software while other applications provide novelty software rights, such as the ability to name an in-game location within GeoRealms if you can verify an account with 1000 or more GUNS.
Where and How to Buy GeoFunders (GUNS) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing GeoFunders. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports GUNS: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the GUNS/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy GeoFunders on the Exchange: Now, you can buy GeoFunders with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different GUNS pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store GeoFunders Crypto
Once you buy GeoFunders, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my GeoFunderss?". It is quiet easy to store your GeoFunders tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store GeoFunders. If GeoFunders is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling GeoFunders for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.