How to Buy Hegic Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Hegic easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy HEGIC with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Hegic? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy HEGIC
- How to safely store HEGIC
- Frequently asked questions
Current Hegic Price Stats
|HEGIC Price||$0.2328 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0041 USD (1.81%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.2214 / $0.2511 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$3,173,627 USD|
What is Hegic? A Review
Hegic Platfroms allows the trading of non-custodial options for profits or hedging your positions.Fixed price and unlimited upside of the options contracts.No registration, KYC or email required.Use Cases:Trade WBTC & ETH call and put options.Write WBTC or ETH call and put options.Earn protocol's fees in staking rewards.
Where and How to Buy Hegic (HEGIC) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Hegic. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports HEGIC: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the HEGIC/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Hegic on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Hegic with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different HEGIC pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Hegic Crypto
Once you buy Hegic, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Hegics?". It is quiet easy to store your Hegic tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Hegic. If Hegic is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Hegic for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.