How to Buy HUNT Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy HUNT easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy HUNT with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is HUNT? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy HUNT
- How to safely store HUNT
- Frequently asked questions
Current HUNT Price Stats
|HUNT Price||$0.2476 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0017 USD (-0.66%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.2290 / $0.2676 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$36,466 USD|
What is HUNT? A Review
HUNT token is an ERC20 based cryptocurrency that works as the key currency for HUNT DApp users to empower their digital lifestyle. It can be directly used in each DApp or utilized as a vehicle token for different purposes.
Where and How to Buy HUNT (HUNT) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing HUNT. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports HUNT: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the HUNT/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy HUNT on the Exchange: Now, you can buy HUNT with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different HUNT pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store HUNT Crypto
Once you buy HUNT, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my HUNTs?". It is quiet easy to store your HUNT tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store HUNT. If HUNT is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling HUNT for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.