How to Buy IMPULSE by FDR Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy IMPULSE by FDR easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy IMPULSE with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is IMPULSE by FDR? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy IMPULSE
- How to safely store IMPULSE
- Frequently asked questions
Current IMPULSE by FDR Price Stats
|IMPULSE Price||$374.9199 USD|
|Price Change24h||$1.8673 USD (0.50%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$363.6342 / $400.0578 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$97 USD|
What is IMPULSE by FDR? A Review
IMPULSE is a high frequency algorithm for market making on the ETH/USD pair via the Bybit exchange platform guaranteed by an erc20 token and decentralized finance on Uniswap. It is designed to evolve organically without private and/or public selling and intelligent capital management. Every day, the Bybit account buys the IMPULSE tokens directly from the Uniswap pool. The price of the token is thus increasing according to the performance of the algorithm. This means that your IMPULSE investment can increase in value even if no one buys at a higher price than you.
Where and How to Buy IMPULSE by FDR (IMPULSE) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing IMPULSE by FDR. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports IMPULSE: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the IMPULSE/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy IMPULSE by FDR on the Exchange: Now, you can buy IMPULSE by FDR with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different IMPULSE pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store IMPULSE by FDR Crypto
Once you buy IMPULSE by FDR, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my IMPULSE by FDRs?". It is quiet easy to store your IMPULSE by FDR tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store IMPULSE by FDR. If IMPULSE by FDR is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling IMPULSE by FDR for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.