How to Buy Insured Finance Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Insured Finance easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy INFI with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Insured Finance? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy INFI
- How to safely store INFI
- Frequently asked questions
Current Insured Finance Price Stats
|INFI Price||$0.5922 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0350 USD (-5.57%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.5541 / $0.7608 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$853,761 USD|
What is Insured Finance? A Review
Insured Finance is an upcoming crypto-insurance solution that will allow its users to secure comprehensive coverage on their digital asset holdings. Market participants can easily request or provide coverage on a wide variety of cryptocurrency assets. Claims are fully collateralized and payouts are instant.
Where and How to Buy Insured Finance (INFI) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Insured Finance. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports INFI: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the INFI/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Insured Finance on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Insured Finance with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different INFI pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Insured Finance Crypto
Once you buy Insured Finance, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Insured Finances?". It is quiet easy to store your Insured Finance tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Insured Finance. If Insured Finance is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Insured Finance for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.