How to Buy IOCoin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy IOCoin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy IOC with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is IOCoin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy IOC
- How to safely store IOC
- Frequently asked questions
Current IOCoin Price Stats
|IOC Price||$0.2228 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0253 USD (-10.20%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.2167 / $0.2583 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$17,492 USD|
What is IOCoin? A Review
IOCoin has a strong development team backing it. The coin is X11 with proof of work and proof of stake. The proof of stake has an annualised rate of 2%.
Where and How to Buy IOCoin (IOC) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing IOCoin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports IOC: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the IOC/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy IOCoin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy IOCoin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different IOC pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store IOCoin Crypto
Once you buy IOCoin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my IOCoins?". It is quiet easy to store your IOCoin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store IOCoin. If IOCoin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling IOCoin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.