How to Buy IoTeX Network Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy IoTeX Network easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy IOTX with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is IoTeX Network? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy IOTX
- How to safely store IOTX
- Frequently asked questions
Current IoTeX Network Price Stats
|IOTX Price||$0.0482 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0009 USD (-1.78%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0478 / $0.0530 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$259,958,992 USD|
What is IoTeX Network? A Review
IoTeX Network is a decentralized platform of privacy-centric blockchain for various vendors to build dApps for IoT. IOTX is an ERC20 token that serves as the network 'fuel'. It is required to use certain designed functions on the IoTeX Network such as executing transactions and running the distributed applications on the IoTeX Network.
Where and How to Buy IoTeX Network (IOTX) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing IoTeX Network. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports IOTX: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the IOTX/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy IoTeX Network on the Exchange: Now, you can buy IoTeX Network with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different IOTX pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store IoTeX Network Crypto
Once you buy IoTeX Network, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my IoTeX Networks?". It is quiet easy to store your IoTeX Network tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store IoTeX Network. If IoTeX Network is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling IoTeX Network for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.