How to Buy IRIS Network Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy IRIS Network easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy IRIS with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is IRIS Network? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy IRIS
- How to safely store IRIS
- Frequently asked questions
Current IRIS Network Price Stats
|IRIS Price||$0.0953 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0268 USD (-21.94%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0947 / $0.1265 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$183,911,056 USD|
What is IRIS Network? A Review
The IRIS network is an internet of blockchains intended to provide a technology foundation that facilitates construction of distributed business applications.The IRIS network is part of the larger Cosmos network -- all zones in the network would be able to interact with any other zone in the Cosmos network over the standard IBC protocol. By introducing a layer of service semantics into the network, IRIS is going to provide an innovative solution that enables a whole new set of business scenarios, which would result in an increase in scale and diversity of the Cosmos network.
Where and How to Buy IRIS Network (IRIS) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing IRIS Network. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports IRIS: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the IRIS/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy IRIS Network on the Exchange: Now, you can buy IRIS Network with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different IRIS pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store IRIS Network Crypto
Once you buy IRIS Network, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my IRIS Networks?". It is quiet easy to store your IRIS Network tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store IRIS Network. If IRIS Network is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling IRIS Network for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.