How to Buy Ispolink Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Ispolink easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy ISP with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Ispolink? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy ISP
- How to safely store ISP
- Frequently asked questions
Current Ispolink Price Stats
|ISP Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Ispolink? A Review
Ispolink is a global automated matchmaking job board platform that leverages Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to address one of the most fundamental challenges that exist nowadays – sourcing top talents. It empowers companies operating in the blockchain and IT domain to fill their positions by providing them a full spectrum of tools to conduct and manage in-house the entire recruitment process efficiently, eliminating the need of third parties such a recruitment and staffing agencies.
Where and How to Buy Ispolink (ISP) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Ispolink. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports ISP: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the ISP/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Ispolink on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Ispolink with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different ISP pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Ispolink Crypto
Once you buy Ispolink, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Ispolinks?". It is quiet easy to store your Ispolink tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Ispolink. If Ispolink is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Ispolink for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.