How to Buy IZIChain Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy IZIChain easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy IZI with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is IZIChain? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy IZI
- How to safely store IZI
- Frequently asked questions
Current IZIChain Price Stats
|IZI Price||$0.0002 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (-4.78%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0001 / $0.0003 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$35,510,432 USD|
What is IZIChain? A Review
IZIChain is a Public Hybrid Blockchain hyperlink platform providing blockchain custom solutions for financial markets with social and real-life applications. IZIChain allows users to interact with smart contracts, participate in smart contract completion via AI and Big Data mechanism, and operate blockchain-powered financial applications such as asset digitization, digital asset trading, and loan offer and transaction. Both individuals and entities may develop and provide standalone financial applications on IZIChain’s blockchain platform.
Where and How to Buy IZIChain (IZI) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing IZIChain. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports IZI: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the IZI/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy IZIChain on the Exchange: Now, you can buy IZIChain with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different IZI pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store IZIChain Crypto
Once you buy IZIChain, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my IZIChains?". It is quiet easy to store your IZIChain tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store IZIChain. If IZIChain is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling IZIChain for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.